-
August 8th, 2003, 03:35 PM
#11
Inactive Member
No but I am...
*licks finger and sticks it in your ear
*giggles and runzzzzzzz
-
August 8th, 2003, 03:44 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
*smoocherz chloe*....can I be in your class???? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2003, 03:47 PM
#13
Inactive Member
PUts CC in the front row..cuz shes sooo dang cute....and WIQUED ...you better run !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2003, 11:31 PM
#14
Cyalaytr
Guest
i would only have to take a guess... we have any standing pix to compair to??
-
August 11th, 2003, 06:11 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
sorry,no I don't....but if it helps you at all I'm only 4'8"....*L*
-
August 11th, 2003, 06:49 AM
#16
Cyalaytr
Guest
WOW 4'8 HMMMMMMMMMMMMM let me think for a second... hmmmmmmmmm ok that is 1 foot and 2 inch shorter then me. Ok so you may have a hard time seeing waaaaaaaaaaaaay up on the upper shelves and you have to skoot the car seat forward and it could be a bit of a challenge to touch the ground on a motorbike.. But outside that I think your big enough to go on the big kid rides at the park, and you dont have to pay as much for clothes, and you will always look YOUNGER then your friends as they turn older. and like they say... good things come in small packages right? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Thumbs up to being short.
Though one quick question... which one of you wants to be Tweedle Dee? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2003, 07:11 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
*LOL* thanks....I'll be Tweedle Dum.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2003, 07:39 AM
#18
Cyalaytr
Guest
-
August 12th, 2003, 07:25 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
-
August 12th, 2003, 07:51 AM
#20
Cyalaytr
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks